Programming language: Programming language is a language designed to create computer programs. A programming language consists of instructions that tell a computer how to perform a task.
High-level language: A high-level language is a language that is designed to make programming easier and faster. It is designed with English-like syntax, making it easier to understand.
Interactive forms: Interactive forms are forms that allow users to enter data using a web page. The data can be submitted to a server or stored in a database.
- Create stunning web pages and applications
- Manipulate documents on a page (Dragging, Dropping, Animations)
- Add interactivity to webpages
- Create games and dynamic 3d effects
- Create web servers and handle HTTP requests
- Handle communication between different devices
- Create animations and special effects
- Build user interfaces with React and Angular
Best Practices and Summing Up